Welcome to Chicago RSNA 2019 Meeting Attendees!
Welcome to Chicago RSNA Annual Meeting attendees!
For those unfamiliar, the RSNA Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting allows people to come together with the brightest minds in radiology and get hands on experience with new and innovative technology, including artificial intelligence, 3D printing and virtual reality. The 5 day conference includes a variety of courses, exhibits and presentations. This is the 105th year, and we are excited to welcome everyone back to Chicago!
While you attendees have a break from experiencing the latest cutting-edge technology, experience the city of Chicago and River North’s #1 sports lounge, Theory! Everyday of the conference we have different and amazing daily specials!
- $7 Old Fashioned (4-7pm)
- $4 Miller Lite, Coors Light, and Bud Light (32oz) (4-7pm)
- $18 pitchers of Bell’s and Ballast Point breweries
- Featured burger of the week – follow us @theorychicago for weekly detials
- $6 Grilled cheese and tomato soup (11am to 5pm
- $7 Casa Noble Crystal Margaritas (4-7pm)
- $15 Corona buckets (4-7pm)
- $5 Modelo and Pacifico drafts (4-7pm)
- $6 Build your own bowl (11am to 5pm)
- $6 Chicken taco plate
- ½ price bottles of wine
- $14 Tito’s and soda (32oz) (4-7pm)
- $16 White Claw buckets (4-7pm)
- $5 Half salad (11am to 5pm)
- Our take on orange chicken
- Build your own bowl
- $6 stadium drafts (4-7pm)
- $6 Smash burger (11am to 5pm)
- Our wing sauce of the day
- $25 Bucket and a bucket (20 bonesless wings and a domestic bucket of beer)
- $7 House Old Fashioned
- $4 Miller Lite, Coors Light, and Bud Light (32oz)
- $6 Grilled cheese and tomato soup (11am to 5pm)
If none of these deals sound satisfying, no worries, there’s an award winning menu that features a variety of items to choose from any day of the week!
Walk in, we’ll direct you by clicking here! Or call (312)644-0004 to make a reservation for groups of 6 or more.